Leaders across Anywhere and all six of its leading brands recognized for industry impact and exceptional achievements
MADISON, N.J., Feb. 2, 2023 – Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global leader in residential real estate services (formerly known as Realogy Holdings Corp.), today announced more than 30 of the company’s leaders have been recognized on the 2023 RISMedia Real Estate Newsmakers List. Beyond Anywhere leadership, executives and franchisee leaders representing all six of the company’s leading brands, including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Corcoran®, ERA®, and Sotheby's International Realty®, were part of this year’s list. Now in its sixth year, Real Estate Newsmakers honors individuals who made headlines for their work within the industry amongst their peers and in the communities they serve.
Additionally, Anywhere celebrates the induction of two leaders from the company’s franchise network to RISMedia’s 2023 Newsmakers Hall of Fame for their long track records of success in real estate: Tim Milam, CEO of Coldwell Banker Seacoast Advantage and Charles Oppler, CEO of Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty.
“The presence of so many Anywhere leaders on the RISMedia Newsmakers list is a true testament to the strength of our phenomenal people and the scale of our network,” said Ryan Schneider, Anywhere president and chief executive officer. “The broad range of leadership roles, disciplines, and brand affiliations showcases the impact Anywhere and our franchisees have on the industry as we continue to move real estate to what’s next.”
The annual list is made up of seven categories and pays tribute to nearly 300 residential real estate leaders, nominated by readers and RISMedia’s editorial team. Spotlighted on the list are some of the industry’s most dynamic individuals who made significant contributions to their companies, colleagues, and clients, and to the larger cause of expanding homeownership.
Anywhere RISMedia Real Estate Newsmakers include:
2023 Newsmakers Hall of Fame
• Tim Milam, CEO, Coldwell Banker Seacoast Advantage
• Charles Oppler, 2022 NAR Past President, CEO, Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
• Sherry Chris, president and CEO, Anywhere Expansion Brands
• Robyn Erlenbush, broker and owner, ERA Landmark Real Estate
• Ryan Schneider, president and CEO, Anywhere Real Estate
• Sue Yannaccone, president and CEO, Anywhere Brands
• Michael Altneu, vice president, Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
• Dan Birdwell, sales manager, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, ERA Powered
• Helen McNutt Gentile, director of talent acquisition, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, ERA Powered
• Michael Miedler, president and CEO, CENTURY 21 Real Estate
• Alex Vidal, regional vice president, Coldwell Banker Realty
• Mor Zucker, team lead, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
• Ashley Dembowski, senior vice president of affiliate growth and services, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
• Gary Malin, chief operating officer, The Corcoran Group
• Dawn McKenna, real estate broker, Dawn McKenna Group, Coldwell Banker Realty
• Kelly Simpson, real estate agent, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group
• Rebecca Thomson, regional vice president and 2022 Chair of NAR’s Strategic Planning Committee, Coldwell Banker
• Jemila Winsey, CEO and co-founder, ERA Legacy Living
• Eric Fite, CEO, CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company
• Alisande Heriyanto, vice president of product and tech support, The Corcoran Group
• Dan Kruse, CEO, CENTURY 21 Affiliated
• Kevin Levent, CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
• Frank Malpica, senior vice president of strategic growth, Anywhere Expansion Brands
• Chris Masiello, broker and owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group
• Kathleen Minser, operations manager, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, ERA Powered
• Damian Ng, senior vice president of technology, Anywhere Real Estate
• Judi Nield, marketing director, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, ERA Powered
• Kiki Rutten, real estate agent, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty
• Charlotte Simonelli, chief financial officer, Anywhere Real Estate
• Lauralee Ensign, CEO, CENTURY 21 EPIC
• David Marine, chief marketing officer, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
• Michael Martinez, vice president, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty
• Tony Hanson & Lucas Mudrey, co-owners, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paracle
• Trey Sarten, senior vice president of communications and corporate affairs, Anywhere Real Estate
• Kurt Schuler, broker and owner, Schuler Bauer Real Estate Services ERA Powered
• Diana Wall, senior vice president of strategic growth and sales, ERA Real Estate
• Marc Alter, senior vice president of learning and development, The Corcoran Group
• Liz Gehringer, president of Coldwell Banker Affiliate Business and chief operating officer, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
• Tanya Reu-Narvaez, executive vice president and chief people officer, Anywhere Real Estate
• Larry Rideout, chairman, Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty
As one of the largest full service residential real estate services companies in the U.S., Anywhere is regularly honored for its leadership in creating a culture of innovation, integrity, and inclusion, including recent recognitions as a Forbes World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies List and as a Certified™ Great Place to Work® for the fifth consecutive year. In June, the company officially completed its corporate rebrand from Realogy to Anywhere, signifying a strategic emphasis on building a more frictionless and digitized home buying and selling experience for any consumer, anywhere.
For more information, please visit anywhere.re and follow Anywhere on social media by visiting its LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages.
About Anywhere Real Estate Inc.
Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS) is moving the real estate industry to what's next. A leader of integrated residential real estate services in the U.S., Anywhere includes franchise, brokerage, relocation, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture, supporting approximately 1.5 million home transactions in 2021. The diverse Anywhere brand portfolio includes some of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, and Sotheby's International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, high-quality lead generation programs, and best-in-class learning and support services, Anywhere supports the productivity of its approximately 198,900 independent sales agents in the U.S. and approximately 142,500 independent sales agents in 118 other countries and territories, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today's consumers. Recognized for eleven consecutive years as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, Anywhere has also been designated a Great Place to Work five years in a row, named one of LinkedIn's 2022 Top Companies in the U.S., and honored on the Forbes list of World's Best Employers 2022.