Anywhere is once again the only residential real estateleader honored by Ethisphere® for demonstrating businessintegrity through best-in-class ethics, compliance, and governance practices
MADISON, N.J., March 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/-- Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global leader in residential real estate services (formerly known as Realogy Holdings Corp.), today announced its recognition for the 12th year in a row as one of the 2023 World's Most Ethical Companies. The list is presented by Ethisphere, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices and this year features 135 honorees spanning across 19 countries and 46 industries. Anywhere is the only residential real estate company included on the list.
"Excellence and doing what's right are core principles for Anywhere given our substantial role in supporting one of life's most meaningful and significant transactions: buying and selling a home," said Ryan Schneider, Anywhere chief executive officer and president. "I am proud that Anywhere consistently achieves the World's Most Ethical Companies designation, a tribute to our people's strong commitment to leading with integrity as we work together with our affiliated agents and franchise owners to empower everyone's next move."
"We're incredibly proud to be named to the World's Most Ethical Companies list for an impressive twelfth consecutive year," said Shacara Delgado, Anywhere chief ethics and compliance officer." This award is a complete reflection of our employees' dedication to honesty, integrity, fairness, diversity, and ethics, which allows Anywhere to challenge the status quo in our commitment to support ethical business practices in all aspects of the home buying and selling process and within our company."
In addition to its robust Ethics and Compliance program, Anywhere is focused on ethics, diversity, and integrity, which is evident through various initiatives and accolades including:
- Strong governance practices and an openness for critical feedback from our Board of Directors and investors
- Shacara Delgado, chief ethics and compliance officer being honored on the 2022 Trailblazing Policy Makers List by Executive Women of New Jersey
- Certification as a Great Place to Work® for the last five consecutive years
- Recognition by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers for the second year in a row, World's Top Female Friendly Company, and Best Employers for Diversity
- Designated as a LinkedIn Top Company in the U.S. for two years in a row
- Repeated honors for gender diversity on its Board of Directors from Executive Women of New Jersey (EWNJ) and the Women's Forum of New York.
- A people-first culture and talent strategy guided by the passion of our people, our track record of integrity and our newly launched guiding principles for all employees known as our Winning Behaviors
- Initiatives that help drive representation in real estate, including the Inclusive Ownership Program, which encourages entrepreneurs from underrepresented communities to franchise with Anywhere brands, and What Moves Her, an initiative designed to inspire more women real estate professionals
- Strong support of and collaborative partnerships with real estate associations that promote diversity and inclusion, including the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB), the Asian Real Estate Association of America AREAA), The LGBTQ+ Alliance, and The National Association of Minority Bankers of America (NAMMBA)
More information about Anywhere and its commitment to integrity and its dedication to responsible corporate citizenship can be found in the 2022 Anywhere Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
"Ethics matters. Organizations that commit to business integrity through robust programs and practices not only elevate standards and expectations for all, but also have better long-term performance," said Ethisphere CEO, Erica Salmon Byrne. "We continue to be inspired by the World's Most Ethical Companies honorees and their dedication to making real impact for their stakeholders and displaying exemplary values-based leadership. Congratulations to Anywhere for earning a place in the World's Most Ethical Companies community."
Methodology & Scoring
Grounded in Ethisphere's proprietary Ethics Quotient®, the World's Most Ethical Companies assessment process includes more than 200questions on culture, environmental and social practices, ethics and compliance activities, governance, diversity, and initiatives that support a strong value chain. The process serves as an operating framework to capture and codify the leading practices of organizations across industries and around the globe.
The full list of the 2023 World's Most Ethical Companies can be found here.
About Anywhere Real Estate Inc.
Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS) is moving the real estate industryto what's next. A leader of integrated residential real estate services in theU.S., Anywhere includes franchise, brokerage, relocation, and title andsettlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture, supportingapproximately 1.2 million home transactions in 2022. The diverse Anywherebrand portfolio includes some of the most recognized names in realestate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, ColdwellBanker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®,and Sotheby's International Realty®. Using innovative technology,data and marketing products, high-quality lead generation programs, andbest-in-class learning and support services, Anywhere fuels the productivity ofits approximately 195,000 independent sales agents in the U.S. andapproximately 142,400 independent sales agents in 118 other countries andterritories, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today'sconsumers. Recognized for twelve consecutive years as one of the World's MostEthical Companies, Anywhere has also been designated a Great Place to Work fiveyears in a row, named one of LinkedIn's 2022 Top Companies in the U.S., andhonored on the Forbes list of World's Best Employers 2022.
Ethisphere is the global leader in defining andadvancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporatecharacter, marketplace trust, and business success. Ethisphere has deepexpertise in measuring and defining core ethics standards using data-driveninsights that help companies enhance corporate character. Ethisphere honorssuperior achievement through its World's Most Ethical Companies® recognitionprogram, provides a community of industry experts with the Business EthicsLeadership Alliance (BELA), and showcases trends and best practices in ethicswith Ethisphere Magazine. Ethisphere also helps to advancebusiness performance through data-driven assessments, guidance, andbenchmarking against its unparalleled data: the Culture Quotient datasetfocused on ethical culture and featuring the responses of 2+ million employeesaround the world; and the Ethics Quotient dataset, featuring 200+ data pointshighlighting the ethics, compliance, social, and governance practices of theWorld's Most Ethical Companies. For more information, visit https://ethisphere.com.
VP, Media and Communications
SOURCE Anywhere Real Estate Inc.